INSTRUCTIONS:  3.8. Move Your Assets to Banks that Don't Require SSN's

IRS finds your assets to unlawfully seize using your social security number. Some banks don't require SSN's, and especially overseas banks.  

When you open bank accounts, use the AMENDED IRS Form W-8BEN filled out per the instructions at the link below so that you can open an account based on your true status as a nonresident alien not engaged in a “trade or business” and therefore who is not required to have or use identifying numbers:

About IRS Form W-8BEN, Form #04.202